- 24 volt gas valve, 3.5″ W.C. manifold.
- New Beckett GeniSys™ 7590 advanced gas burner control with flame rod and air proving.
- New Beckett gas igniter.
- Proven Beckett fixed head combustion.
- Easy access to orifice for rate change and propane conversion.
- Air guide provides high static pressure for smooth starts and minimal pulsation.
- Removable gas gun assembly for ease of servicing.
- Fixed Heads
- F3G 80 to 140 MBH
- F4G 130 to 190 MBH
- F6G 180 to 250 MBH
- Natural Gas – .64 specific gravity
- LP Gas – 1.53 specific gravity
- Height: 14.4″ (10.3″ Chassis Only)
- Width: 13.”
- Depth: 15.8″
- Air tube diameter: 4″
- Motor: 120 V PSC 1/7hp, 3450 rpm
- Power Supply: 120 V
- Ignition: Direct Spark
- Operating Load: 3 amps
- Alternate Voltages or Frequency: Consult Customer Service
Ambient Operating Temperature
- -32°F (-37°C) Minimum
- +150°F (+65°C) Maximum
Firing Rates and Configurations
|Fuel Orifices||Air Tube Components 4||Chassis
|Natural Gas Orifice
|Burner Head||Nozzle P/N Suffix||Static Plate||Baffle||Band||Shutter||Band|
1 Firing rates are based on a 3.5″ WC manifold gas pressure and use of the appropriate orifice for the fuel being fired.
2 Air tube assemblies are provided with a full selection of the natural gas orifices appropriate to the burner head.
3 LP orifices are provided in kits containing all the LP orifices for the burner head size. Kit P/N 52309-004 is for use with the F3G head, 52309-005 is for the F4G and 52309-006 is for the F6G. The installer is responsible for selecting and installing the appropriate orifice for the applications.
4 Burner heads and nozzles are identified with the markings shown to assure the use of compatible combinations.
5 Burner chassis are built for the highest rate configuration. The installer is responsible to add the baffle and/or change the band as required for the application.
6 Initial settings are intended for use only as a starting point for burner adjustments. They cannot make provision for all installation possibilities. It is important that you adjust your burner to your installation requirements using properly calibrated flue gas analysis instruments.