GeniSys™ 7565 120V Advanced Oil Burner Control
The Beckett GeniSys® 7565 Advanced Burner Control is a 120Vac primary safety control for residential and light commercial oil burners used in boiler, furnace, and water heater applications having firing rates less than 20 gph. The GeniSys is used with the Beckett 7006-series CAD cell or equivalent flame sensor to control the oil burner motor, igniter, and optional solenoid valve. It has 24Vac thermostat terminals compatible with both mechanical and many power stealing thermostats. It can also provide interrupted or intermittent duty ignition.
This control is compatible with the myTechnician™ Ecosystem and works with myTechnician™ App. The myTechnician App can enable a technician to monitor the current status, control timing, burner cycle history, and program the control variables directly from his/her phone.
The myTechnician™ app is capable of communicating with myTechnician™ compatible devices and presenting diagnostics and troubleshooting information related with them. The myTechnician™ app is available for both iOS and Android operating systems.
Features & Benefits
- Last 50 cycles and last 15 faults history
- Compatible with burners running #2 fuel oil, up to 100% biodiesel, and up to 100% renewable diesel
- Separate inputs for combustion air and blocked vent
- Enhanced diagnostics and programming through the myTechnician™ app
- Configurable for interrupted or intermittent ignition operation
- Configurable timings for valve-on delay (or “pre-purge”) and motor-off delay (or “post-purge”)
- Eight status lights provide hands-free understanding of burner operation
- Pump prime mode for technicians
- Extra terminal for compatibility with smart thermostats
- Upon request, sends live control data and history to R.W. Beckett Technical Support when troubleshooting
- Auto-configures valve-on delay timing for a solenoid valve upon detection
- Voltage: 120 Vac Nominal (102-132 Vac)
- Current: 100 mA plus burner motor, igniter, and valve loads
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Combustion Air/Blocked Vent
- (Front side): 10mA @ 24Vac min
- (Underside): 1.9mA @ 120Vac min
- Thermostat Anticipator Current: 0.1 A
- Thermostat Voltage: 24 Vac
- Motor: 120 Vac, 10 full load amps (FLA*), 60 locked rotor amps (LRA) Note: Reduce motor FLA rating by igniter and valve currents
- Igniter: 120 Vac, 3 A
- Solenoid Valve: 120 Vac, 1 A
- Storage Ambient Temperature: -40°F to +150°F (-40°C to +65°C)
- Operating Ambient Temperature: -40°F to +150°F (-40°C to +65°C)
- Moisture: 5 to 95% RH, non-condensing and non-crystallizing
- Approvals: Underwriters Laboratory Recognition per UL 60730-1, UL 60730-2-5, CSA E60730-1, C22.2 NO. 60730-2-5
Please note, all warranty claims must be initiated through an authorized Beckett supplier/distributor. Distribution policies will not allow Beckett to directly handle warranty claims with installers and/or consumers.
Please review the Limited Warranty.
To see if our product is within the warranty period, refer to our guide to identifying manufacturing dates.