A. One-Piece Flame Retention Head
The highly stable flame and the intense combustion increases fuel efficiency as much as 35%.
B. Sturdy Die-Cast Aluminum Housing
The precisely machined, die cast aluminum housing aligns the
pump and motor for smooth operation and long coupling life.
C. Nozzle Line Electrode Assembly
Self-centering design delivers oil to the nozzle and high voltage electricity to the electrodes. Air flow to the head is controlled and evened out by a static plate for smooth, efficient combustion.
D. Drive Motor
A continuous duty, split phase motor is built for daily hard use and years of trouble free operation. Overload protection standard.
E. Ignition Transformer
10,000 volts and 23 milliamps positively and smoothly ignite the fuel. No TV interference. Designed for heavy duty continuous operation.
F. Burner Housing
Sturdy die cast, precisely machined aluminum housing aligns pump-and motor for smoothest operation and longest coupling life.
- Firing rate range: 0.50 to 3.00 GPH
- Input: 70,000 to 420,000 BTU/hr
- U.S.: No. 1 or No. 2 heating oil only (ASTM D396)
- Canada: No. 1 stove oil or No. 2 furnace oil only
- Single stage or two stage
- Height: 13-1/2”
- Width: 14-1/4″
- Depth: 8-1/2”
- Air tube diameter: 4″
- Motor: 1/5HP, 3450 RPM, NEMA “M” flange, manual reset overload protection
- Power Supply: 120 V / 60 Hz / 1 phase
- Ignition: 10,000 V / l23 ma. secondary, continuous duty shielded transformer
- Operating Load: 5.8 amps max
- Alternated Voltages or Frequency: Consult Customer Service
Ambient Operating Temperature
- +32°F (0°C) Minimum
- +115°F (+46°C)Maximum
- Listed by Underwriters’ Laboratories, Inc.
- Accepted by New York City M.E.A.
- Approved by Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- C.S.A. Certified
Flame Retention Heads
Beckett SM Oil Burner Air Tube Combinations
|Air Tube Dimension ‘A’||Firing Range|
|.5 – .85||.75 – 1.25||.85 – 1.75||1.0 – 2.0||2.0 – 3.0||2.0 – 3.0|
Adjustable Mounting Flange Kits
5432 or 5850
No. 5850 is a two-piece split flange. No. 5432 is a one-piece flange. Both kits include a flange mounting gasket.
5685 or 5606
No. 5685 Pedestal Kit – For conversion applications where no mounting flange is required.
No. 5606 Pedestal Kit Extended – Provides elevation from 8-1/4″ to 13″.
Downloads & Links
Please note, all warranty claims must be initiated through an authorized Beckett supplier/distributor. Distribution policies will not allow Beckett to directly handle warranty claims with installers and/or consumers.