A. Nozzle Line Electrode Assembly
Self-centering, delivers oil to the nozzle, high voltage electricity to the electrodes; static plate controls and evens out air flow to the head f(;)rsmooth, efficient combustion.
B. Flame Retention Head
One piece flame-retention burner head. Highly stable and intense combustion increases efficiency by as much as 35 percent.
C. Drive Motor
Continuous duty, split phase motor, built for daily hard use and years of trouble-free operation. Overload protection included.
D. Ignition Transformer
10,000 V /23 ma. secondary positively and smoothly ignites fuel. Electrically balanced and shielded. No TV interference. Designed for heavy duty continuous operation.
E. Connector Tube Fittings
Special Beckett, high quality flare fitting.
F. Solenoid Valve Housing
Provides rapid oil cutoff at the end of heat call. This reduces
smoke and contributes to quieter, smoother operation.
G. Connector Tube Fitting
A high quality flare fitting standard with Beckett.
- Firing rate range: 1.25 to 5.50 GPH
- Input: 175,000 to 770,000 BTU/hr
- U.S.: No. 1 or No. 2 heating oil only (ASTM D396)
- Canada: No. 1 stove oil or No. 2 furnace oil only
- Single stage or two stage
- Height: 13-1/2”
- Width: 15-3/8″
- Depth: 8-1/2”
- Air tube diameter: 4″
- Motor: 1/4HP, 3450 RPM, NEMA “N” flange, manual reset overload protection
- Power Supply: 120 V / 60 Hz / 1 phase
- Ignition: 10,000 V / l23 ma. secondary, continuous duty shielded transformer
- Operating Load: 7.1 amps max
- Alternated Voltages or Frequency: Consult Customer Service
Ambient Operating Temperature
- +32°F (0°C) Minimum
- +115°F (+46°C)Maximum
- Listed by Underwriters’ Laboratories, Inc.
- Accepted by New York City M.E.A.
- Approved by Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- C.S.A. Certified
Flame Retention Heads
Beckett SF Oil Burner Air Tube Combination Codes
|Firing Rate GPH
|Burner Head||Usable Tube Length ‘A’|
|1.75 – 3.25||F22||SF65FP||SF72FP||SF90FP|
|2.50 – 5.50||F310||SF65FT||SF72FT||SF90FT|
Adjustable Mounting Flange Kits
5432 or 5850
No. 5850 is a two-piece split flange. No. 5432 is a one-piece flange. Both kits include a flange mounting gasket.
5685 or 5606
No. 5685 Pedestal Kit – For conversion applications where no mounting flange is required.
No. 5606 Pedestal Kit Extended – Provides elevation from 8-1/4″ to 13″.
Downloads & Links
Please note, all warranty claims must be initiated through an authorized Beckett supplier/distributor. Distribution policies will not allow Beckett to directly handle warranty claims with installers and/or consumers.
Click to view Limited Warranty for Beckett Products.