Return to Support
For warranty help, refer to our guide to identifying manufacturing dates.
The R. W. BECKETT CORPORATION (“Beckett”) warrants to persons who purchase its “Products” from Beckett for resale or for incorporation into a product for resale (“Customers”) that its equipment is free from defects in material and workmanship.
The provisions of this warranty are extended to Beckett’s Products including Beckett Burners, Beckett AquaSmart boiler controls, Beckett-branded major components and non-Beckett-branded major components that came as original equipment on a Beckett burner, or were sold separately as replacement parts, service tools, and storage tank accessories, when used within the tolerances of Beckett’s defined product specifications as follows:
- 60 months from the date of manufacture for:
- Residential 120 Vac 60 Hz Burner models including: AF, AFG, AFII, NX and SF models
- 120 Vac Beckett-branded major components including: Beckett AquaSmart boiler controls, GeniSys Oil Primary Controls 7505 & 7575 Models, Beckett Igniters, Clean-Cut oil pumps, Beckett 1/7 HP PSC Motors, and AC Ready Kit
- 18 months from the date of manufacture for:
- Commercial Burner models including CF375, CF500, CF800, CF1000, CF1400, CF2300, CF2500, CF3500, CG4, CG10, CG15, CG25 and CG50
- Specialty Burner models including but not limited to: ADC, SDC, SM and 220/230/240 Vac versions of any burner model
- GeniSys Gas Ignition Controls
- All non-Beckett-branded major components, tools, service items
- Beckett branded 12/24 Vdc and 220/230 Vac components including: GeniSys 12/24 Vdc Oil Primary Control, GeniSys Display, GeniSys Contractor Tool, GeniSys Lockout Alarm, GeniSys Docking Station, PD Timer, Start Helper, Beckett Cad Cell, and Rocket Wireless Monitors.
- 18 months from the date of shipment for:
- Storage tank accessories including valves, tank gauges, and alarms.
- Note: Items intended to be replaced during routine servicing are not covered by this warranty. Items found to be defective upon receipt by the Customer are covered by this warranty.
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT EXTEND TO EQUIPMENT SUBJECTED TO MISUSE, NEGLECT, OR ACCIDENT; NOR DOES THIS WARRANTY APPLY UNLESS THE PRODUCT COVERED BY IT IS PROPERLY INSTALLED BY A QUALIFIED, COMPETENT TECHNICIAN, WHO IS LICENSED WHERE STATE AND LOCAL CODES REQUIRE, AND WHO IS EXPERIENCED IN MAKING SUCH INSTALLATIONS, IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LATEST EDITION OF NFPA NO. 31 OF THE NATIONAL FIRE PROTECTION ASSOCIATION, THE LATEST EDITION OF THE NATIONAL FUEL GAS CODE (NFPA NO. 54) AND IN ACCORDANCE WITH ALL APPLICABLE LOCAL, STATE AND NATIONAL CODES HAVING JURISDICTIONAL AUTHORITY.
FURTHER, IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE CUSTOMER TO PROVIDE SUITABLE MONITORING AND/OR BACKUP SYSTEMS TO PREVENT DAMAGE, OR INCONVENIENCE DUE TO PRODUCT SHUTDOWN OR FAILURE FROM SUCH THINGS AS FROZEN PIPES, SUBSEQUENT WATER DAMAGE, OR LOST PRODUCTION.
In the event of any Customer claim under this warranty, Beckett Products should be returned freight prepaid, to Beckett’s home office. Exception: Return all Honeywell and Suntec labeled products to their home office in accordance with their designated warranty terms. At Beckett’s discretion, credit or replacement (using like or repaired product) will be provided to the Customer unless the returned equipment is determined by Beckett to be free of defect, outside of the above warranty period and/or damaged by the user, in which case the equipment will be returned at Customer’s expense, or scrapped.
Note: Beckett is not responsible for any labor cost for removal and replacement of equipment.
THIS WARRANTY IS LIMITED TO THE PRECISE TERMS SET FORTH ABOVE, AND PROVIDES EXCLUSIVE REMEDIES EXPRESSLY IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER REMEDIES, AND IN PARTICULAR THERE SHALL BE EXCLUDED THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN NO EVENT WILL BECKETT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGE OF ANY NATURE. Beckett neither assumes nor authorizes any person to assume for Beckett any other liability or obligation in connection with the sale of this equipment. Beckett’s liability and Customer’s exclusive remedy being limited to credit or replacement, as set forth above.
Download and print a copy of this Limited Warranty.