- 0.40 to 3.00 gph
- 56,000 to 420,000 BTU/hr input
- ASTM D396 for #1 & #2 Heating Oil
- ASTN D396 for B6 – B20 biodiesel blends
- D975 for Renewable Diesel to 95% (R95)
- Height: 11½”
- Width: 12⅞”
- Depth: 6 9/16“
- Power Supply: 120VAC / 60Hz / 1 Phase
- Motor: Permanent Split Capacitor (PSC) 3450 rpm, NEMA M-Flange
- Ignition: Solid State, rated for continuous duty. Uses 75% less energy than traditional ignition transformers
- Operating Load: 5.8 Amps @ 120VAC
- Alternate Voltages / Frequencies: Contact Customer Service for availability
- Beckett CleanCut®: Single or Two Stage standard
- Alternates available – special order
- Models to meet most retrofit applications. Consult your heating professional for specific application information.
- Replacement chassis carry new burner warranty and current fuel certifications. See Warranty section for additional information.
Nozzle Line Electrode Assembly – Self-centering, delivers oil to the nozzle, high voltage electricity to the electrodes; static plate controls and evens out air flow to the head for smooth, efficient combustion.
Flame Retention Head – One-piece flame retention burner head. Highly stable and intense combustion increases efficiency by as much as 35%.
Drive Motor – Continuous duty, permanent split capacitor, built for daily hard use and years of trouble-free operation. Overload protection included.
Ignition Transformer – 10,000 V/23 mA secondary positively and smoothly ignites fuel. Electrically balanced and shielded. No TV interference. Designed for heavy duty continuous operation.
Connector Tube Fitting – Special Beckett, high quality flare fitting.
Burner Housing – Sturdy die cast, precisely machined aluminum housing aligns pump and motor for smoothest operation and longest coupling life.
Order Burner Chassis
- Model AF Burner Chassis
- Type of Fuel Unit
- Primary Control
Order Air Tube Combination
Air Tube Length (dimension A) and Firing Rate or Air Tube Combination Code (see table).
- Specify mounting requirement – Flanges and pedestals listed below
- Sound Cover available – see Product Sheet
- Outside Air Kits available – see Product Sheet or your heating professional
- Spare parts, related controls, etc.
Air Tube Combination Chart
|Burner Head||Usable Air Tube Length “A”|
To Determine Air Tube Length
No. 5685 Pedestal Kit – For conversion applications where no mounting flange is required.
No. 5606 Pedestal Kit Extended – Provides elevation from 8¼” to 13″.
Adjustable Mounting Flange Kit
No. 5850 or 5432 Adjustable Mounting Flange Kit
No. 5850 is a two-piece split flange. No. 5432 is a one-piece flange. Both kits include a flange mounting gasket.
Flame Retention Heads