In the AFG burner, technically advanced components meet increased demand for improved burner performance in high-efficiency appliances and modern well-insulated homes. These advanced components are available on our B2000 series chassis and on a growing number of OEM appliances. The AFG’s performance-enhancing features will help you meet today’s toughest heating system challenges.
- 0.40 to 3.00 gph
- 56,000 to 420,000 BTU/hr input
- No. 1 or No. 2 heating oil (ASTM D396) only
- Height: 11½”
- Width: 12⅞”
- Depth: 6 9/16“
- Motor: 3450 rpm, NEMA M-flange, manual reset overload protection
- Power Supply: 120 V/60 Hz/1 phase
- Ignition: 10,000 V/23 mA secondary, continuous duty shielded transformer
- Operating Load: 5.8 amps (maximum)
- Alternated Voltages or Frequency: Consult Customer Service
- Single stage or two stage.
- Reduces Investment Up To 65%
- Reduces Storage Space Up To 85%
- Speeds Service Calls
Nozzle Line Electrode Assembly – Self-centering, delivers oil to the nozzle, high voltage electricity to the electrodes; static plate controls and evens out air flow to the head for smooth, efficient combustion.
Flame Retention Head – One-piece flame retention burner head. Highly stable and intense combustion increases efficiency by as much as 35%.
Drive Motor – Continuous duty, permanent split capacitor, built for daily hard use and years of trouble-free operation. Overload protection included.
Ignition Transformer – 10,000 V/23 mA secondary positively and smoothly ignites fuel. Electrically balanced and shielded. No TV interference. Designed for heavy duty continuous operation.
Connector Tube Fitting – Special Beckett, high quality flare fitting.
Burner Housing – Sturdy die cast, precisely machined aluminum housing aligns pump and motor for smoothest operation and longest coupling life.
Order Burner Chassis
- Model AF Burner Chassis
- Type of Fuel Unit
- Primary Control
Order Air Tube Combination
Air Tube Length (dimension A) and Firing Rate or Air Tube Combination Code (see table).
- Specify type of supports required
- Add any other items such as spare parts, related controls, valves, control panels, etc.
Air Tube Combination Chart
|Burner Head||Usable Air Tube Length “A”|
To Determine Air Tube Length
No. 5685 Pedestal Kit – For conversion applications where no mounting flange is required.
No. 5606 Pedestal Kit Extended – Provides elevation from 8¼” to 13″.
Adjustable Mounting Flange Kit
No. 5850 or 5432 Adjustable Mounting Flange Kit
No. 5850 is a two-piece split flange. No. 5432 is a one-piece flange. Both kits include a flange mounting gasket.
Flame Retention Heads