Features and Benefits
- More precise burner and boiler control using microprocessor technology
- DOE2012 Compliant Energy Saving Algorithm – Circulator-off delay to move additional heat into living areas
- Temperature probe uses existing well
- Priority override for domestic hot water
- Cycle history and diagnostics
- Customizable pre-time and post-time settings on the oil primary
- Status lights on oil primary for system monitoring and diagnostics
- Oil primary compatible with Contractor Diagnostic Tool
- Welded relay protection
- 5-year Warranty
Downloads & Links
Combination Control R8182H Installation Instructions
Please note, all warranty claims must be initiated through an authorized Beckett supplier/distributor. Distribution policies will not allow Beckett to directly handle warranty claims with installers and/or consumers.
Click to view Limited Warranty for Beckett Products.