“Vac-Probe” Oil Line Access Port Kit | T25
Allows access to oil lines without opening or disconnecting fittings. Installed in place of the center bolt on the line filter it allows not only vacuum tests to be made quickly and neatly, but also affords easy access to the fuel system for pump priming and connection of a temporary oil line (run outs). One piece solid steel construction.
- Quickly and neatly access fuel system without disconnecting fittings!
- Liquid filled gauge dampens pulsation allowing precise measurement and protects gauge from hydraulic shock damage
- Models available for all popular heating oil line filters
- One (1) Vacuum gauge
- One (1) Vac-Probe for small General 1A style filter
- One (1) Vac-Probe for large General 2A style filter
- One (1) Vac-Probe for Fulflo FB4, FB6, FB8, FB10
- One (1) Vac-Probe for Firomatic C-40, C-50
|T25||Vac-Probe Kit; (1) Vacuum gauge, (4) Vac-Probes-1 ea.|
|T25-1||Vac-Probe w/gauge for small General 1A style filter|
|T25-3||Vac-Probe w/gauge for large General 2A style filter|
|T25-7||Vac-Probe w/gauge for Firomatic C-40, C-50|
|T25-8||Vac-Probe No. T25-7, less gauge|
|T25-16||Vac-Probe Run Out Adaptor for Fulflo FB4, FB6, FB8, FB10 filters|
|T25-18||Vac-Probe Run Out Adaptor for Firomatic C-40, C-50 filters|
Downloads & Links
Please note, all warranty claims must be initiated through an authorized Beckett supplier/distributor. Distribution policies will not allow Beckett to directly handle warranty claims with installers and/or consumers.
Click to view Limited Warranty for Beckett Products.