- Eliminates all linkage on two-stage commercial burners.
- Quick, easy installation – no ‘tricky’ operations required to get excellent combustion and a smooth transfer between low and high fire.
- No special tools required; adjustments can be made with the included wrench and a small screwdriver.
- Easy set-up of low and high fire: illuminated switch indicates high fire position.
- Electronically operated.
- Provides a cleaner look to the burner.
- Outstanding performance and reliability proved in the Beckett HALT (Highly Accelerated Life Testing) Laboratory.
Two Stage Burners
Adjusting the Damper Actuator
- Adjust red cam for desired high fire setting.
- Switch burner to high fire.
- Adjust for desired combustions setting.
- Set blue cam to desired low fire setting.
- Switch burner to low fire.
- Adjust for desired combustion setting.
- Use small screwdriver to place orage cam halfway between high and low fire setting.