The Tigerloop Oil De-aerator improves the efficiency and extends the life of your oil heating systems. The Tigerloop combines the benefits of a single pipe system with a two pipe system. With a Tigerloop installed, you need only to transport oil at the nozzle firing rate (i.e. 1 gph). This allows you to use one small line from the tank to the Tigerloop, whereas with a 2 pipe installation you have to provision 2 large diameter lines that will handle oil traffic at approximately 20 gph in both directions.
- Maximum Nozzle Capacity: 29.0 GPH
- Maximum Return Oil Flow: 31.7 GPH
- Temperature Range: 20˚ F — 105˚ F
- Maximum Inlet Pressure: 8 PSI
- Connections: 1/4″ – NPT (female)
- Fuel: No. 1 & 2 Heating Oil, BioFuels up to B100 BioHeat®
Not for use with E-diesel or any fuel containing Ethanol (alcohol)