GeniSys™ 7590 24V Gas Burner Control
The Beckett GeniSys Gas Power Burner Control is a safety control designed for use on gas power burners. This control is intended for use in residential and light commercial gas heating applications. Applications may include boilers, furnaces, water heaters, space heating and commercial cooking equipment.
The 7590 provides supervision of a separate 120 VAC igniter, a 120 VAC combustion blower motor, a 24 VAC gas valve and 24 VAC connections for an air proving switch (on 7590 C, D). The control uses flame rectification principles to prove the presence of the burner flame. Basic diagnostic information is provided through 3 LEDs. Additional diagnostic information and control setup will be available through a separate diagnostic tool.
Features & Benefits
- 3 LEDs provide basic diagnostic information
- Single or multiple trials for ignition before lockout
- Designed for easy mounting on a 4 x 4 junction
- Selectable ignition timing 4-15 seconds
- Selectable pre-purge timing 1-240 seconds
- Selectable relight or recycle operation on loss of flame
- The microprocessor is checked for proper operation before each cycle
- Checks combustion air proving switch contacts on 7590C and D models
- Gas valve relay check on each cycle
- Available model (7590C) with manual reset button and non-volatile lockout
- Communication Port links new alarm module and future products
- For use on natural or LP gas
- Provides reliable proof of flame using flame rectification
- 120 V, 50/60 Hz (igniter, motor)
- 24 V (18-30 VAC) 50/60 Hz (gas valve and air proving switch)
- Current Draw (run): 0.2 amps (control only)
- Main Valve Rating: 2.0 amps
- Motor Relay Rating: 7.4 amps (120 V)
- Igniter Relay Rating: 1.0 amp (120 V)
- Minimum Flame Current Required: 1.0 µA
- Flame Failure Response Time: 0.8 seconds (maximum)
- Heat Anticipator Setting: 0.2 amps + gas valve current draw (control is not polarity sensitive)
Please note, all warranty claims must be initiated through an authorized Beckett supplier/distributor. Distribution policies will not allow Beckett to directly handle warranty claims with installers and/or consumers.
Please review the Limited Warranty.
To see if our product is within the warranty period, refer to our guide to identifying manufacturing dates.