- Available in threaded and slip-on designs.
- Slip-On design solves clearance problems.
- Zinc-plated cast iron, zinc-plated steel, zamak, and rust-proof aluminum.
- Available sizes from ¾” to 4″.
- Each cap includes a screen to prevent debris from entering the vent pipe.
Zinc-Plated Mushroom Vent Caps
This popular style is used in the majority of installations in the US, Alaska, and Canada. Rust-resistant zinc-plated cast iron design is available in threaded female NPT sizes from ¾” to 4″. Each cap is designed with a mesh screen, to prevent debris from entering the vent pipe.
Zinc-Plated Slip-On Vent Cap
Zinc-plated steel with screen. Lightweight and economical. Clamps to pipe with included set-screw.
Zamak Slip-On Vent Cap
Our most economical design. Zamak zinc alloy won’t rust. Slip-on design only requires ~1/16″ pipe-to-wall clearance. Supplied with set screw and wire mesh screen. For iron pipe sizes from 3/4″ and 1″.
|14006||¾” – 1″|
Aluminum Slip-On Vent Cap
These caps are ideal for ‘close-to-wall’ Installations. Requires only ~1/8″ pipe-to-wall clearance. Rust proof cast aluminum design includes an integral screen. Cap is secured to pipe using a single set screw.