Outdoor Temperature Reset (OTR) settings like reset ratio and boost have been made easier to adjust and are accessible through the AquaSmart control’s backlit LCD digital display. The WTM is backwards-compatible with all existing AquaSmart controls. The WTM may provide additional fuel savings over the built-in HeatManager algorithm with the addition of a warm weather shutdown feature that can disable the low limit. It is ideal for installations with high indirect domestic hot water demands or a large water mass such as radiant in-floor heating.
Features & Benefits
- 10-year battery life
- Up to 200 feet range from boiler
- 2012 compliant
- Simple installation, no wiring
- Location flexibility
- Precise temperature target
- Creates its own reset ratio
- Warm weather shutdown
- Wireless module & outdoor sensor are linked
- Voltage: 5 VDC +/- 4% (from AquaSmart COMport)
- Current: 45 mA max (from AquaSmart COMport)
- Line Power: 300 mW max (in addition to AquaSmart’s power consumption)
- Storage & operating ambient temp.: -40°F to +150°F (-40°C to +65.6°C)
- Moisture: AquaSmart Wireless Module: 5-95% RH, non-condensing and non-crystallizing
- Wireless Temperature Sensor: 5 to 95% RH, condensing. Weatherproof. Not submersible
- 3.6 V, lithium, AA, button top, primary (non-rechargeable) battery.
- Recommended replacement batteries LS14500 (Saft), TL-5903 (Tadiran).
- Do not return used or damaged batteries to the manufacturer.
- Disposal of spent batteries should be performed by an authorized, professional disposal company, which has knowledge in the requirements of Federal, State and Local authorities regarding hazardous materials, transportation and waste disposal. Contact your local EPA office if unsure of how to dispose of batteries properly.
NOTE: Product will not function using a standard 1.5V AA Battery. Do not use the included battery in other devices.