A CG4 and CG10-24 gas burner seminar. Upon completion the student should be able to:
- Propose and conduct an oil to gas conversion to manufacturer recommendations, including:
- Firebox and heat exchanger
- Electrical controls
- Rate control
- Gas supply
- Set up, adjustment and commissioning of conversion burner
- Code considerations for conversions.
Class will include Installation and Operation manuals for CG4 and CG 10 burners as well as a copy of Beckett’s Guide to Conversion Burners.
For more information, contact Jim Todd at (440) 353-6227.
Date/Time: 2/21/2017 8:30 am - 3:00 pm
Location: Beckett Training Center
Instructor: Jim Todd
RegistrationSpaces left: 24 / 24
Registrations are closed for this class.
Upcoming Related Classes
- Gas Conversion - 5/18/2017 - 8:30 am - 3:00 pm