KING® Tank Gauges
- One-piece Nitrophyl® float is impervious to petroleum products.
- Tangle-free “solid link” hinge withstands rough handling.
- Available to fit vertical, horizontal, and custom tank applications.
- Rust-proof Zamak bushing
- Large, easy-to-read, break resistant, plastic vial includes UV inhibitors.
- Vial is double sealed with o-rings.
Gauges & Replacement Parts
|Part No.||Tank Application||Description|
|14503||Horizontal (26-27″)||1½” X 2″ MPT1|
|14504||Vertical (42-44″)||1½” X 2″ MPT|
|14495||Standard King® Gauge Vial with Gaskets|
|16595SC||King® Gauge Vial for use with Scul-Tel2 system|
1 MPT = Male Pipe Thread
2 All King® combination alarms/gauges are available in configurations compatible with Scully Signal Corp’s Scul-Tel® and Intelli-Tank products. To order, append RWB part number with “SC.” Intelli-Tank and Scul-Tel® are trademarks of Scully Signal Corporation.
Special Gauge Lengths – Up to 72″ Tank Diameter
|14490A-X||King® Gauge (Length = X”) 1½” X 2″|
NOTE: “X” is the desired length of gauge. EXAMPLE: 14490A-48 is a 1½” X 2″ gauge of length 48″.