GeniSys™ 7586 24V Gas Burner Control
The Beckett GeniSys™ Intermittent Pilot Gas Ignition Control is a 24 VAC primary safety control designed for use in residential and light commercial gas heating applications which use an intermittent pilot for lighting the main burner. Applications may include boilers, furnaces, water heaters, space heating and commercial cooking equipment. The GeniSys™ gas ignition control includes an integrated spark ignition coil for lighting the pilot and uses flame rectification principles to reliably prove the presence of the pilot flame.
Features & Benefits
- Designed for use in Single Rod and Dual Rod applications
- 4 LEDs for improved diagnostics
- Continuous retry standard – single or multiple trials for ignition optional
- Convenient mounting using screws or fasteners
- Selectable ignition timing 10-90 seconds
- Selectable pre-purge timing 1-240 seconds
- Selectable relight or recycle operation
- The microprocessor is checked for proper operation before each cycle
- Designed for use with gas valve connector plug
- Available model (7586C) with manual reset button and non-volatile lockout
- Communication Port links new alarm module and future products
- Electrical Ratings Voltage: 24 V (18-30 VAC) 50/60Hz
- Control Current Draw (Run): 0.2 amps (control only)
- Pilot Valve Rating: 2.0 amps
- Main Valve Rating: 5.0 amps Note: On models with damper plug but no damper installed, total current draw for all gas valves must be less than 1.75 amps.
- Minimum Flame Current Required: 1.0 µA
- Flame Failure Response Time: 0.8 seconds (maximum)
- Heat Anticipator Setting: 0.2 amps + gas valve current draw (control is not polarity sensitive)
Please note, all warranty claims must be initiated through an authorized Beckett supplier/distributor. Distribution policies will not allow Beckett to directly handle warranty claims with installers and/or consumers.
Please review the Limited Warranty.
To see if our product is within the warranty period, refer to our guide to identifying manufacturing dates.