Features & Benefits
- Last 50 cycles and last 15 faults history
- Compatible with burners running #2 fuel oil, up to 100% biodiesel, and up to 100% renewable diesel
- Separate inputs for combustion air and blocked vent
- Enhanced diagnostics and programming through the myTechnician™ app
- Configurable for interrupted or intermittent ignition operation
- Configurable timings for valve-on delay (or “pre-purge”) and motor-off delay (or “post-purge”)
- Eight status lights provide hands-free understanding of burner operation
- Pump prime mode for technicians
- Extra terminal for compatibility with smart thermostats
- Upon request, sends live control data and history to R.W. Beckett Technical Support when troubleshooting
- Auto-configures valve-on delay timing for a solenoid valve upon detection
Voltage: 120 Vac Nominal (102-132 Vac)
Current: 100 mA plus burner motor, igniter, and valve loads
Frequency: 60 Hz
Combustion Air/Blocked Vent
(Front side): 10mA @ 24Vac min
(Underside): 1.9mA @ 120Vac min
Thermostat Anticipator Current: 0.1 A
Thermostat Voltage: 24 Vac
Motor: 120 Vac, 10 full load amps (FLA*), 60 locked rotor amps (LRA) Note: Reduce motor FLA rating by igniter and valve currents
Igniter: 120 Vac, 3 A
Solenoid Valve: 120 Vac, 1 A
Storage Ambient Temperature: -40°F to +150°F (-40°C to +65°C)
Operating Ambient Temperature: -40°F to +150°F (-40°C to +65°C)
Moisture: 5 to 95% RH, non-condensing and non-crystallizing
Approvals: Underwriters Laboratory Recognition per UL 60730-1, UL 60730-2-5, CSA E60730-1, C22.2 NO. 60730-2-5
This control is compatible with the myTechnician™ Ecosystem and works with myTechnician™ App. The myTechnician App can monitor the current status, control timing, burner cycle history, and program the control variables directly from his/her phone.
The myTechnician™ app is capable of communicating with myTechnician™ compatible devices and presenting diagnostics and troubleshooting information related with them. The myTechnician™ app is available for both iOS and Android operating systems.
Downloads & Links
Please note, all warranty claims must be initiated through an authorized Beckett supplier/distributor. Distribution policies will not allow Beckett to directly handle warranty claims with installers and/or consumers.
Click to view Limited Warranty for Beckett Products.