- 0.40 to 0.85 gph
- 56,000 to 119,000 BTU/hr input
- 0.75 to 1.35 gph
- 105,000 to 189,000 BTU/hr input
- Height: 13¼”
- Width: 14½”
- Depth: 6⅝”
- Motor: 3450 rpm, NEMA M-flange, manual reset overload protection
- Power Supply: 120 V./60Hz./1 phase
- Ignition: 10,000 V./23 ma. secondary, continuous duty shielded transformer
- Operating Load: 5.8 amps (maximum)
- Alternated Voltages or Frequency: Consult Customer Service
- Single stage or two stage
- No. 1 or No. 2 heating oil (ASTM D396) only
- Reduces Investment Up To 65%
- Reduces Storage Space Up To 85%
- Speeds Service Calls
- One-Piece Flame Retention Head – Special stainless steel construction for high performance. Time proven design. Has standard ceramic head insulator which prevents flame radiation upon the combustion components. Also fills entry openings in most combustion chambers which blocks infiltration of hot combustion gases.
- ¼” Quick Connect Electrode Terminals – Fittings standard to our industry assure positive contact at all times. Easy to service.
- Integrated Pump/Motor Assembly – Standard pumps. Motor has service friendly keyhole flange.
- Sturdy Die-Cast Aluminum Housing – Has a smooth finish that keeps its like-new look for years.
- Easily Read Air Control Dial – Locks in place for easy-to-set, precise air intake through a large single port. Regulates air on the discharge side of the blower.
- Single, Big Air Inlet – Is on the opposite side of the burner, away from the pump, to fight lint buildup. Designed to accept 4″ air supply duct with inlet cover removed.
- Model AF Burner Chassis
- Type of Fuel Unit
- Primary Control
Air Tube Combination
- Air Tube Length (dimension A) and Firing Rate or Air Tube Combination Code (see table).
- Specify type of supports required.
- Add any other items such as spare parts, related controls, valves, control panels, etc.
Air Tube Combination Chart
|USABLE AIR TUBE LENGTH DIMENSION A||AFII 85 FIRING RATE IN GPH||AFII 150 FIRING RATE IN GPH|
To Determine Air Tube Length
The Air Tube Length (Dimension A) is the distance from the front of the burner housing to the end of the tube.
Adjustable Mounting Flange Kit
No. 51480 Adjustable Mounting Flange Kit – A one-piece flange. Includes a flange mounting gasket.
No. 51481 Pedestal Support – For conversion applications.
Flame Retention Heads