Beckett 80th Anniversary
B2008 Burner Sweepstakes
$10 DONATION TO OIL HEAT CARES WITH EVERY BURNER*
Replace your burner with a new B2008 AFG and get:
- AFG chassis with field selectable pre- and post-purge timings
- Contractor tool with mounting bracket included
- 5 year warranty on major Beckett components
- Z2000 & T501 gauges included
- OEM specific air tubes available
- Premium upgrade for a non-premium price
- Chance to win Beckett merchandise* (no purchase necessary**)
* Promotion runs from September 1st, 2017 through February 15th, 2018.
**See official rules below for more details.
Official Sweepstakes Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN
Purchase does not increase chance of winning.
The prizes: First prize (50) – Beckett branded fleece-lined jacket, Second prize (100) – Beckett branded polo shirt, Third prize (100) – Beckett branded sweatshirt, Fourth prize (250) – Beckett branded T-shirt. No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at Beckett’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner.
How to enter: You may enter the Sweepstakes by submitting an official entry card. Cards can be found in B2008 burner shipping boxes. Official entry cards can be requested by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to:
Beckett 80th Anniversary B2008 Burner Sweepstakes
P.O. Box 1289
Elyria, OH 44036
Only one entry card will be sent or accepted per person. All entries become the exclusive property of Beckett and will not be acknowledged or returned.
Terms and Conditions
- By submitting an entry, you fully and unconditionally agree to and accept these Official Rules.
- Sweepstakes entries are limited to the United States and District of Columbia and is void where prohibited. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Subject to any governmental approval that may be required, the R.W. Beckett Corporation (Beckett) reserves the right to, without prior notice and at any time, terminate the Sweepstakes, in whole or in part, or modify Sweepstakes in any way, should any factor interfere with its proper conduct as contemplated by these Official Rules. Sweepstakes will run from 12:00am, September 1, 2017 until 11:59pm, February 15, 2018. Beckett reserves the right in its sole discretion, to cancel the sweepstakes in its entirety, or only the online portion, if it becomes technically corrupted or because of non-authorized human intervention.
- Eligibility. Must be at least 18 years old to enter. Employees, officers, or directors of Beckett, its affiliates, subsidiaries, and their children, parents, spouse, and members of their household are ineligible to participate. No purchase necessary. Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the United States. A purchase does not enhance your chance of winning.
- Effective date of entries. Entries submitted by mail will be effective on the date Beckett receives and processes the entry. All entries become the exclusive property of Beckett and will not be acknowledged or returned. You are responsible for your costs of entering, including, but not limited to, postage, long distance telephone charges, etc.
- Selection of winners. Winners will be determined by random drawing from all eligible entries received. Drawings will be held as soon as is commercially reasonable. Winners must agree to the use of their names and/or likeness for the purpose of advertising, trade, or promotion without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Notification of winners. Sweepstakes winners will be notified by mail. All decisions are final and binding. Beckett is not responsible for and shall not be liable for late, lost, misdirected, or unsuccessful efforts to notify winners.
- Odds of winning. The odds of winning any drawing will be determined by the number of eligible entries received.
- In the event of a dispute regarding an entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the name entered on the official entry card.
- Other conditions. Beckett, its agents and representatives, its parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion and fulfillment agencies and legal advisors are not responsible for and will not be liable for (I) late, lost, damaged, misdirected, incomplete, unintelligible or postage due entries; (II) telephone, electronic, hardware or software program, network, Internet or computer malfunctions, failures or difficulties of any kind; (III) failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions; (IV) any condition caused by events beyond the control of Beckett that may cause Sweepstakes to be disrupted or corrupted; (V) any injuries losses or damages of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of the Sweepstakes, or from participation in the Sweepstakes; or (VI) any printing or typographical error in any material associated with the Sweepstakes.
- Indemnification. You agree to release and hold Beckett, its employees, officers, directors, shareholders, agents, representatives, parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion and fulfillment agencies, and legal advisors, harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with the Sweepstakes, including without limitation, personal injury, death and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy.
- Choice of law. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of you and Beckett in connection with the Sweepstakes, will be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the substantive laws of the State of Ohio.