Beckett 80th Anniversary
B2008 Burner Sweepstakes
$10 DONATION TO OIL HEAT CARES WITH EVERY BURNER*
Replace your burner with a new B2008 AFG and get:
- AFG chassis with field selectable pre- and post-purge timings
- Contractor tool with mounting bracket included
- 5 year warranty on major Beckett components
- Z2000 & T501 gauges included
- OEM specific air tubes available
- Premium upgrade for a non-premium price
- Chance to win Beckett merchandise* (no purchase necessary**)
* Promotion runs from September 1st, 2017 through March 31st, 2018.
**See official rules below for more details.
Sweepstakes Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN
PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE CHANCES OF WINNING
SPONSOR: The Sponsor is R.W. Beckett Corporation (“Beckett”), 38251 Center Ridge Rd., North Ridgeville, Ohio 44039; (440) 327-1060.
ELIGIBILITY: Entrants must be at least 18 years old to enter. Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the United States. Employees,
officers, or directors of Beckett, its affiliates, subsidiaries, and their children, parents, spouse, and members of their household are ineligible to participate.
HOW TO OBTAIN OFFICIAL ENTRY CARD: Official entry cards can be obtained as follows: (1) found in B2008 burner shipping boxes; and (2) requested from Beckett by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Beckett 80th Anniversary B2008 Burner Sweepstakes, P.O. Box 1289, Elyria, Ohio 44036. The manner of obtaining an official entry card does not increase your chances of winning. All entries become the exclusive property of Beckett and will not be acknowledged or returned.
HOW TO ENTER: You may enter the Sweepstakes by submission of a completed official entry card by U.S. mail to Beckett 80th Anniversary B2008 Burner Sweepstakes, P.O. Box 1289, Elyria, Ohio 44036. In the event of a dispute regarding an entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the name entered on the official entry card. Only one official entry card will be accepted per person. Entries submitted by mail will be effective on the date Beckett receives and processes the entry. All entries become the exclusive property of Beckett and will not be acknowledged or returned. You are responsible for your costs of entering, including, but not limited to, postage, long distance telephone charges, etc.
PRIZES: The First Place Prize is a Beckett branded fleece-lined jacket valued at an estimated $32.00. There shall be fifty (50) First Place Prizes awarded. The Second Place Prize is a Beckett branded polo shirt valued at an estimated $24.00. There shall be one hundred (100) Second Place Prizes awarded. The Third Place Prize is a Beckett branded sweatshirt valued at an estimated $20.00. There shall be one hundred (100) Third Place Prizes awarded. The Fourth Place Prize is a Beckett branded T-shirt valued at an estimated $16.00. There shall be two hundred and fifty (250) Fourth Place Prizes awarded. The odds of winning a Prize will be determined by the number of eligible entries. No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at Beckett’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including, without limitation, any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of the winner.
DATES: Sweepstakes will begin on September 1, 2017 and will continue on a monthly basis until April 30, 2018.
SELECTION OF WINNERS: Winners will be determined by random drawing each month of the Sweepstakes starting in October, 2017 from all eligible entries received by Beckett on or before the last day of the preceding month. The last drawing will take place in May, 2018. Monthly drawings will be held as soon as is commercially reasonable. Sweepstakes winners will be notified by mail. All decisions are final and binding. Beckett is not responsible for and shall not be liable for late, lost, misdirected, or unsuccessful efforts to notify winners.
GENERAL: By submitting an entry, entrants agree as follows:
- These Official Rules are fully and unconditionally accepted and applicable to all entries. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT BECKETT’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER SHALL BE TERMINATED IMMEDIATELY.
- All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited.
- Subject to any governmental approval that may be required, Beckett reserves the right to, without prior notice and at any time, terminate the Sweepstakes, in whole or in part, or modify Sweepstakes in any way, should any factor interfere with its proper conduct as contemplated by these Official Rules.
- Winners agree to Beckett’s use of their names and/or likeness for the purpose of advertising, trade, or promotion without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Beckett, its agents and representatives, its parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion and fulfillment agencies and legal advisors are not responsible for and will not be liable for (a) late, lost, damaged, misdirected, incomplete, unintelligible or postage due entries; (b) telephone, electronic, hardware or software program, network, Internet or computer malfunctions, failures or difficulties of any kind; (c) failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions; (d) any condition caused by events beyond the control of Beckett that may cause Sweepstakes to be disrupted or corrupted; (e) any injuries losses or damages of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of the Sweepstakes, or from participation in the Sweepstakes; or (f) any printing or typographical error in any material associated with the Sweepstakes.
- Entrants agree to release and hold Beckett, its employees, officers, directors, shareholders, agents, representatives, parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion and fulfillment agencies, and legal advisors, harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with the Sweepstakes, including without limitation, personal injury, death and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy.
- All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of you and Beckett in connection with the Sweepstakes, will be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the substantive laws of the State of Ohio. Any dispute relating to participation in the Sweepstakes will be exclusively heard in the Lorain County, Ohio Common Pleas Court and all entrants by participating in the Sweepstakes consent to the personal jurisdiction of that court.