The AF Burner has a nozzle line electrode assembly that is self-centering, delivers oil to the nozzle and high voltage electricity to the electrodes. A static plate controls and evens out air flow to the head for smooth, efficient combustion. The one-piece flame retention burner head is highly stable, giving intense combustion that increases efficiency by as much as 35%. The drive motor is a continuous duty, permanent split capacitor, built for daily hard use and years of trouble-free operation. Overload protection is included. Designed for heavy duty continuous operation with a high quality flare fitting and sturdy die cast, precisely machined aluminum housing.
- 0.40 to 3.00 gph
- 56,000 to 420,000 BTU/hr input
- No. 1 or No. 2 heating oil (ASTM D396) only
- Height: 11-1/2″
- Width: 12-7/8″
- Depth: 6-9/16″
- Motor: 3450 rpm, NEMA M-flange, manual reset overload protection.
- Power Supply: 120 V./60Hz./1 phase.
- Ignition: 10,000 V./23 ma. secondary, continuous duty shielded transformer.
- Operating Load: 5.8 amps (maximum).
- Alternated Voltages or Frequency: Consult Customer Service.
- Single stage or two stage.
- Reduces Investment Up To 65%.
- Reduces Storage Space Up To 85%.
- Speeds Service Calls.
Nozzle Line Electrode Assembly – Self-centering, delivers oil to the nozzle, high voltage electricity to the electrodes; static plate controls and evens out air flow to the head for smooth, efficient combustion.
Flame Retention Head – One-piece flame retention burner head. Highly stable and intense combustion increases efficiency by as much as 35 percent.
Drive Motor – Continuous duty, permanent split capacitor, built for daily hard use and years of trouble-free operation. Overload protection included.
Ignition Transformer – 10,000 V./23ma. secondary positively and smoothly ignites fuel. Electrically balanced and shielded. No TV interference. Designed for heavy duty continuous operation.
Connector Tube Fitting – Special Beckett, high quality flare fitting.
Burner Housing – Sturdy die cast, precisely machined aluminum housing aligns pump and motor for smoothest operation and longest coupling life.
Order Burner Chassis
- Model AF Burner Chassis
- Type of Fuel Unit
- Primary Control
Order Air Tube Combination
Air Tube Length (dimension A) and Firing Rate or Air Tube Combination Code (see table).
- Specify type of supports required
- Add any other items such as spare parts, related controls, valves, control panels, etc.
Air Tube Combination Chart
|Burner Head||Usable Air Tube Length “A”|