- 0.40 to 3.00 gph
- 56,000 to 420,000 BTU/hr input
- No. 1 or No. 2 heating oil (ASTM D396) only
- Height: 11-1/2'
- Width: 12-7/8'
- Depth: 6-9/16'
- Motor: 3450 rpm, NEMA M-flange, manual reset overload protection
- Power Supply: 120 V./60Hz./1 phase
- Ignition: 10,000 V./23 ma. secondary, continuous duty shielded transformer
- Operating Load: 5.8 amps (maximum)
- Alternated Voltages or Frequency: Consult Customer Service
- Single stage or two stage
Model AF/AFG Instruction Manual
- Reduces Investment Up To 65%
- Reduces Storage Space Up To 85%
- Speeds Service Calls
- Nozzle Line Electrode Assembly
Self-centering, delivers oil to the nozzle, high voltage electricity to the electrodes; static plate controls and evens out air flow to the head for smooth, efficient combustion.
- Flame Retention Head
One-piece flame retention burner head. Highly stable and intense combustion increases efficiency by as much as 35 percent.
- Drive Motor
Continuous duty, permanent split capacitor, built for daily hard use and years of trouble-free operation. Overload protection included.
- Ignition Transformer
10,000 V./23ma. secondary positively and smoothly ignites fuel. Electrically balanced and shielded. No TV interference. Designed for heavy duty continuous operation.
- Connector Tube Fitting
Special Beckett, high quality flare fitting.
- Burner Housing
Sturdy die cast, precisely machined aluminum housing aligns pump and motor for smoothest operation and longest coupling life.
Order Burner Chassis
- Model AF Burner Chassis
- Type of Fuel Unit
- Primary Control
Order Air Tube Combination
- Air Tube Length (dimension A) and Firing Rate or Air Tube Combination Code (see table)
- Specify type of supports required
- Add any other items such as spare parts, related controls, valves, control pannels, ets.