The Beckett SDC Oil Burner is designed for applications
where an AC power source is not an option. Available
in 12 Vdc and 24 Vdc conﬁgurations, the SDC burner
is conveniently powered by a standard direct current
SDC 12V Manual
SDC 24V Manual
SDC Burner Product Sheet
- Available in either 12 Vdc or 24 Vdc conﬁgurations.
- Beckett GeniSys Control uses a suitable cad cell
ﬂame sensor to control the motor, igniter, and
- Interrupted duty ignition extends battery life by
only drawing full load current during the ignition
period. Intermittent duty ignition is also available.
- Available with a pump-mounted solenoid blocking
valve for smoother light-offs and cleaner shutdown.
- 'F' heads
- 1.75 to 5.50 GPH
- 245,000 to 770,000 BTU/hr input
- U.S. - No. 1 or No. 2 diesel fuel or kerosene
- No. 1 or No. 2 heating oil (ASTM D396) only
- Height: 12-1/2 inches
- Width: 14-7/8 inches
- Depth: 8-1/2 inches
- Motor: 13.5 VDC, 1/4 hp, 3450 rpm, 18.75 Amps (max.), NEMA M-flange, rotation CCW when facing shaft end.
- Power Supply: 13.5 VDC
- Ignition: 20KVpk 28mA interrupted duty OR optional continuous duty, solid state ignition
- Operating Load: 25 amps (Actual draw could be less depending on application)
- Alternated Voltages or Frequency: Consult Customer Service
Ambient Operating Tempetature
- +32F. (0C.) Minimum
- +115 F. (+46 C.) Maximum
- Single stage or two stage