- UL recognized in the US and Canada.
- 20 kV peak rating guarantees quick and efficient ignition.
- Small size and lightweight (approx. 1.1 lbs.).
- A vacuum encapsulation process using a synthetic resin provides resistance to moisture and excellent heat dissipation and electrical insulation.
- Case material is a high-temperature thermoplastic that provides high impact strength and scratch resistance, and is impenetrable to most chemicals.
- Adapts to multiple baseplates--making it the most versatile unit on the market...it will also fit on many other vendors' transformer baseplates.
- Case design has 'breakout' sections at the rear and side for lead wire exit and a hood to neatly cover and protect these wires where required.
61839 12VDC Product Sheet
61840 24VDC Product Sheet
61755 240VDC Product Sheet
61828 12V Oil Igniter Instructions
61829 24V Oil Igniter Instructions
61586 PowerLight Oil Igniter Instructions
61759 Gas Igniter Instructions
Input: 120 VAC, 60 Hz, 35 VA
6 kV RMS, 20kV Peak
35 mA RMS
Secondary Mid-point Ground
Ambient Operating Temperature:
-20° to 150°F
-40° to 150°F
51835 -- Electronic Oil Igniter Kit:
Entire Kit weighs less than one standard transformer
Two igniters, assorted mounting plates and terminals allow for easy adaptation to:
- Beckett (A, AF, AFG, & S)
- Carlin (100, 101CRD, 102CRD, 200, 201 & 500CRD)
- Wayne (M, E & HS)
- Weil McLain